Foothills Holiday Craft and Gift Market 2017
This year's market will be located inside Coley Hall @ Angry Troll Brewing 222 E. Main St. Elkin
Vendor Rules & Regulations (Please read before submitting)
- Vendors registering for all three days will be given top priority.
- Artists must register by November 8th for their name to be included in print material.
- Friday vendor set up between 12-4 pm. Vendors must park in the parking lot and enter up the curved stairs not through the front entrance. Vendors should transport work in bins/boxes.
- Artists must supply their own tables, displays, lighting, extension cords, etc.
- No artist will be allowed to dismantle early.
- Artists must handle their own sales. We will be able to take credit card sales for any artist without this capability. However any sale made through the FAC is subject to our standard commission rate of 25%.
- Artists should comply with all state and local tax regulations.
- Food, beverage, and restroom facilities are available on site.
- A discount on lodging will be offered.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations.
- Vendors may leave their booths assembled throughout the market as the hall will be secured at the close of each day.
- The artist agrees that the Foothills Arts Council nor Angry Troll Brewing will be held responsible for loss or damage to property or for any injuries that occur while on the premises.
- Vendors will be required to fill out a short survey to help us improve the market.
- 10% commission on total sales. This small commission helps keep registration fees low and helps us continue our mission to enrich the citizens of the Yadkin Valley through the Arts! Note: Any card sales processed by us should not be included in your total sales on our report.